Sudarshan Jeans Private Limited (SJPL) has developed and implemented a QMS in order to document the company’s best business practices,
Better satisfy the requirements and expectations of our customers and improve the overall management of the company as per requirements of the international standard ISO 9001:2015.
This manual is used internally to guide the company’s employees through the various requirements of the ISO standard that must be met and maintained in order to ensure customer satisfaction, continuous improvement and provide the necessary instructions that create an empowered work force.
This manual is used externally to introduce our Quality Management System to our customers and other external organizations or individuals. The manual is used to familiarize them with the controls that have been implemented and to assure them that the integrity of the Quality Management System is maintained and focused on customer satisfaction and continuous improvement.
SJPL established, implemented and maintained a quality policy that:
- Is appropriate to the purpose & context of the organization and supports its strategic direction;
- Provides a framework for setting quality objectives;
- Includes a commitment to satisfy applicable requirements;
- Includes a commitment to continual improvement of the quality management system.
SJPL has already established, implemented, maintaining and continually improving the quality management system, including the processes needed and their interactions, in accordance with the requirements of the ISO9001:2015 standard.
SJPL has determined the processes needed for the quality management system and their application throughout the organization.
SJPL shall also …
- Determine the inputs required and the outputs expected from these processes
- Determine the sequence and interaction of these processes
- Determine and apply the criteria & methods (including monitoring, measurements and related performance indicators) needed to ensure the effective operation & control of these processes
- Determine the resources needed for these processes and ensure their availability
- Assign the responsibilities and authorities for these processes
- Address the risks and opportunities as determined in accordance with the requirements of clause 6.1 of the ISO9001:2015 standard
- Evaluate these processes and implement any changes needed to ensure that these processes achieve their intended results, andimprove the processes & the quality management system.
SJPL demonstrate leadership and commitment with respect to the quality management system by:
- Taking accountability for the effectiveness of the quality management system;
- Ensuring that the quality policy & quality objectives are established for the quality management system and are compatible with the context and strategic direction of the organization;
- Ensuring the integration of the quality management system requirements into the organization’s business processes;
- Promoting the use of the process approach and risk-based thinking;
- Ensuring that the resources needed for the quality management system are available;
- Communicating the importance of effective quality management and of conforming to the quality management system requirements;
- Ensuring that the quality management system achieves its intended results;
- Engaging, directing and supporting persons to contribute to the effectiveness of the QMS;
- Promoting improvement;
- Supporting other relevant management roles to demonstrate their leadership as it applies to their areas of responsibility.
SJPL priority has always been product quality and highest customer satisfaction. It is also one of the reasons why our products have gained acceptance worldwide.
Testing for adherence to quality parameters is, therefore, an integral part of the manufacturing process at SJPL. To ensure that our products conform to the highest quality specifications, we have set up a number of laboratories at our plants, with state-of-the-art testing equipment. Testing is done at every stage of the process. Starting from testing of raw cotton, testing of yarn, testing of fabric for strenth, absorbency, colour matching and Colour Fastness
|HVI Spectrum||Testing of raw cotton properties.|
|Trash Analyser||Testing of Trash content in Cotton|
|Uster Tester||Testing yarn parameters like imperfections (Thin places, thick places and neps) and hairiness in the yarn|
|Uster Classimat Quantum||Checking seldom occurring yarn faults and their classification|
|CSP Tester||Keeping the test facilities in line with prevalent Indian textile terms (like CSP)|
|Twist Tester||Checking of twist in 2 ply and 3 ply yarn.|
|Absorbency||Testing of water absorbency of the fabric|
|Tensile||Testing of tensile and tear strength of the fabric.|
|Spectrophometer||Testing of Colour and whiteness Index|
|Crock||Testing of Crock fastness, wet and dry.|
|Washing Machine||Testing of fabric after washing.|